To earn your Personal Challenge, you must :
- You should choose one of the challenges and your leader will choose the other.
- The challenges must be different to the ones that you did for your Beaver Personal Challenge Award.
- The challenges should be things that you find difficult, but can complete with some effort and commitment.
- They can be to do with any part of your life, for example home, school or Cubs.
- A good time to try to earn this Award is towards the end of your time in the Cubs and before moving onto Scouts.
- You should discuss the possible personal challenges that you will try with your parents and your Leader, or a Young Leader, before you start them.
- Remember, your challenges should be individual to you, and be part of ‘growing up’.
- Look after a new Cub for half a term
- Talk about a topic you are interested in with an adult you don’t know very well
- Bring the right equipment to Cubs every week for a term
- Remember to brush your teeth twice a day for two weeks
- Show good behaviour at Cubs for three weeks in a row
- Try something new that you are a bit nervous about
- Go to a District fun day and talk to some other Cubs you don't know
- Try all of the food on Cub camp
- Remember to feed your pet every morning for a week
- Help to look after a sick or disabled friend or relative